Essay on Trees in 10 Lines :
Trees are the primary source of life on earth. Imagine that without trees, life on the planet would be tough. The trees help the creatures on the ground in every aspect. Here are a few lines about the importance of Trees.
1. A simple nut is grown as a big tree, a creeper and even grass. Some grow very height with solid trunks and evolute with branches. Generally, trees give us fruits, flowers, wood and oxygen.
2. Some of the trees are useful as medicine to humans. The leaves, fruits, and flowers have been used in ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. In ancient times, these medicinal plants were the only source to cure diseases.
3. Trees observe the Carbon dioxide and release oxygen. Oxygen is the primary source of life and even gives us delicious fruits to fulfil starvation.
4. The shade of the tree is beneficial not only to humans but also to birds and small animals. During the rainy season, the trees protect us from the rain, and during the summer season defend us from the sharp Sun rays.
5. Banyan trees are giant trees that are the destination for all creatures to live under their shadow. In ruler areas, the people prefer to lie under in the evening for chit-chat.
6. Trees have the natural skill of purifying polluted air. They also protect the rain pattern and cause the rain to fall to save the farmers.
7. The roots of the trees are instrumental in preventing soil erosion. They expand under the earth and bind the soil.
8. The people have been cutting off the trees for personal purposes, mainly due to deforestation causing the irregular rain pattern.
9. Especially the expanding of the concrete jungles causing to decrease of Trees in the cities. This makes to increase the heat in the weather. So that the Globe also becoming very heat. This makes it very dangerous to the species.
10. So we should support increasing the plantation of trees and bring awareness among the people. So that only we can live happily.