Bengali Language, Widely Spoken Language

Bengali Language:

Bengali language is also called as Bangla. The language belonged to the Indic group of the Indo-Iranian sub-family. This sub-family belonged to the Indo-European family of languages. It is one of the widely spoken languages in India. and the official language of West Bengal and Main language in Bangladesh. Nearly 190 million people from all over the world speaking in the Bengali language and a prominent language in the world. Generally, the old Indo-Aryan languages were very complex to learn literally. But Bengali has drastically reduced the complex learning system.

Bengali Language History:

bengali languageThe language belongs to eastern most branches called Aryan or Indo-Iranian. This language also belonged to the family of the Indo-European languages. The form of the language in Prakrit or Middle Indo-Aryan languages, which descended from Sanskrit. Until 500 BC, Sanskrit was the main language of the Indian continent. Later it declined and formed into many languages. During that period the language dominated the society and main literary works did in Sanskrit. The language thrived many thousand years and evolution entire the Subcontinent of India.

The Language since ancient times:

Apabhransa-Avahattha was literary language in ancient times. The language had links with Bengali language, still, there are some records about this language and poems in this language are very similar to Bengal language. But the language of the speeches  not synchronized. The Apabhransa-Arahattha spread in some regions in Subcontinent and melted with local vocabulary. Later many languages formed as New Indo-Aryan languages. Like this, Bengal Language originated by the middle of the tenth century.

Bengali Language in Modern Times:

West Bengal and Bangladesh ethnically homogenous. In these areas, 98% of the population belonged to Bengalis. The people communicate their views in the Bengali language. Remaining 2% of the people belonged to Biharis and Various tribal groups in Bangladesh and Bengal. Many famous modern literate works done in Bengal language. In modern times the Bengali language created many famous literary works and the language is very typical to understand.