Home Remedies Ayurvedic Herbs for Gastritis Trouble:
Ayurveda has given many home remedies for acidity and gastritis. They are straightforward to prepare and yet effective. Here are a few Ayurvedic home remedies.
The term ‘acidity’ is commonly used by laymen to suggest the gastritis condition. Acidity implies hyperacidity, meaning increased hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach leading to irritation of the inner gastritis lining.
Gastritis cure with home remedies:
Carom seeds contain natural antacid, which curies gastritis. They relieve the stomach’s mucous membrane from acidity and hyperacidity.
Mix one teaspoon of carom seeds with dried ginger powder and add black salt. Drop a teaspoon of mixture into the warm water and take it three times daily. Another option is to add one teaspoon of Carom seed powder with a bit of black salt and mix it with a glass of buttermilk. Drink it two times a day. Continuing this for some days will reduce the Gastritis trouble.
Ginger also has anti-inflammatory and can effectively work on gastritis. It reduces infection and inflammation.
Take one teaspoon of fresh ginger root, rub it smoothly and drop it in a cup of boiling water. Cover the cup with a plate for ten minutes. After 10 minutes, remove the plate and add honey and take three times a day for a week. Another option is to mix a spoon of ginger juice and honey and take it before eating food two times daily for fifteen days. It can show good results.
When you are suffering from gastritis, you should use Yogurt. Yoghurt boosts the immune system to fight against infection more quickly. Taking 2 to 3 cups of plain Yogurt daily for 15 days can relieve a lot.
Chamomile tea may relieve the digestive system. It can reduce stomach inflammation. It soothes the intestinal walls and reduces the risk of Ulcers. Add one teaspoon of chamomile flowers to one cup of boiled water. Cover the cup with a plate and put 10 minutes. After adding some honey and drink 3 to 4 times daily.
Peppermint has antibacterial and antispasmodic qualities. Peppermint can reduce inflammation of the stomach lining, nausea, indigestion, and heartburn.
Taking peppermint tablets will reduce heartburn. But before taking the peppermint tablets, a doctor’s advice is essential. Instead, you can chew fresh peppermint leaves and add them to the soups and salad.
Strawberries have a lot of antioxidant quality and high content of phenolic compounds. It is helpful to prevent the start of inflammation in the stomach lining. Add strawberry leaves to a cup of hot water and drink 2 or 3 times daily for 15 days. It shows a great result.
Some Other Simple Remedies:
- Long pepper powder, half a gram, with one teaspoon of honey. Taking two times a day is one of the effective home remedies for gastritis.
- Boiled Ash gourd with Jaggery relieves bloating and burning sensation in the stomach associated with acidity and gastritis.
- Regularly chewing half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food is good for digestion and gastritis.
- Half a glass of buttermilk, added with a pinch of asafoetida, turmeric, and half a teaspoon of fenugreek drunk at night, is suitable for the effective treatment of gastritis.
- Crush the cumin seeds into a fine powder and add one teaspoon to one litre of water. Now boil the water for 5 minutes, filter it, and drink it. This is a natural remedy for gastritis.