Home Remedies Ayurvedic Herbs for Gastritis Trouble:
Ayurveda has given many home remedies for acidity and gastritis. They are very simple, very easy to prepare and yet effective. Here are a few Ayurvedic home remedies.
The term ‘acidity’ is commonly used by layman to suggest the gastritis condition. Acidity implies hyper acidity, meaning increased hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach leading to irritation of stomach inner gastritis lining.
Gastritis cure with home remedies:
Carom seeds contains natural antacid which curies the gastritis. They make relief to the stomach’s mucous membrane from acidity and hyper acidity.
Mix one teaspoon of carom seeds with dried ginger powder and add a little bit of black salt. Drop a tea spoon of mixture into the warm water and take three times a day. Another option is add one teaspoon Carom seed powder with a little bit of black salt and mix it with a glass of buttermilk. Drink it two times a day. Continue this for some days will reduce the Gastritis trouble.
Ginger has also anti-inflammatory and can efectively work on gastritis. It reduces the infection and inflammation.
Took one teaspoon of fresh ginger root rub it smoothly and drop it in a cup of boiling water. Cover the cup with a plate for ten minutes. After 10 minutes remove the plate and add honey and take three times a day for a week. Another option is mix a spoon ginger juice and honey and take it before eating food 2 times daily for fifteen days. It can show good result.
When you are suffering from gastritis, it is better to you to use Yogurt. Yogurt boosts the immune system to fight against infection more quickly. Taking 2 to 3 cups of plain yogurt daily for 15 days it can relief a lot.
Chamomile tea may relief the digestive system. It can reduce stomach inflammation. It sooth the intestinal walls and reduce the risk of Ulcers. Took 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers and add them with one cup of boiled water. Cover the cup with a plate and put 10 minutes. After add some honey and drink 3 to 4 times daily.
Peppermint have antibacterial and antispasmodic qualities. Peppermint can reduce inflammation of the stomach linng, nausea, indigestion and heart burn.
Taking peppermint tablets will reduce heartburn. But before taking the peppermint tablets doctor advice is important. Instead of that you can chew fresh peppermint leaves and add to the soups and salad.
Strawberries have a lot of antioxidant quality and high content of phenolic compounds. It is useful to prevent the start of inflammation in the stomach lining. Add strawberry leaves to a cup of hot water and drink 2 or 3 times daily for 15 days. It shows a great result.
Some Other Simple Remedies:
- Long pepper powder half a gram with one tea spoon of honey. Take two times a day is one of the effective home remedies for gastritis.
- Boiled Ash gourd with Jaggery relieves bloating and burning sensation in stomach associated with acidity and gastritis.
- Regular chewing of half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food is good for digestion and gastritis.
- Half glass of buttermilk, added with a pinch of asa foetida, turmeric, half tea-spoon of fenugreek drunk at night, is good for effective treatment of gastritis.
- Crush the cumin seeds into fine powder and add one teaspoon of the powder to one litre of water. Now boil the water for 5 minutes and filter it and drink the water. This is a natural remedy for gastritis.