1. According to the Hinduism, Hindus believe that Vedas are written and gifted to the mankind by Hindus.
2. Hindu religion book Rigveda is the Oldest literature book known to the mankind.
3.Law theories were written by Manu Smriti, those were the first book on law in the world.
4. Vedas preserved for more than 5000 years without printing. In Hindu, Religion Vedas were memorizing all the hymns by the teacher and preached them to his disciples.
5.The world famous religions Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism were born in India.
6. Sanskrit is the oldest language and mother of all languages in the world. In ancient period this language is known as angles language.
7. Hindus founded the Marriage system and practised it with noble customs.
8. The concepts of Zero, pi, point, decimal system, astrology and many other used first by Hindus.
9. According to the Hinduism concept parents, teachers and food are considered as God.
10. There are Islam, Christian countries all over the world. But Hindu country is not there in the world. Hinduism has been spreading all over the world.
11. Hindus do not wear footwear inside the temples and other holy places, which follow the Hindu religion concepts.
12. Hindus treat the rivers as their mother. Because rivers are most useful to the mankind. So that Ganges is the holy river of the Hindu religion people.
13. Kashi is the holiest place to the Hindus. Hindu religious rituals have been practising still now. It is a very ancient city. The city situated on the bank of the river Ganges. The glory of the Ganges has mentioned in the Hindu religion Puranas. People believe that if you die in Kashmir, you would attain Salvation(Moksham), Which is the principal concept of Hinduism.
14. Indians practised Yoga, followed Ayurveda, did Vedic Mathematics and Hypnotism in ancient period. Some decades ago people thought that these practices were rubbish. Now the scientists declared that the scientifically following the above theories are true and following them is very helpful to the humankind.
15. Hindus do not worship Lord Brahma individually. There is only one temple for Brahma in Pushkar, Rajasthan state.