1. According to Hinduism, Hindus believe that Vedas are written and gifted to humanity by Hindus.
2. Hindu religion book Rigveda is the Oldest literary book known to humanity.
3. Manu Smriti wrote law theories, the first book on law in the world.
4. Vedas preserved for more than 5000 years without printing. In the Hindu, Religion Vedas memorised all the hymns the teacher preached to his disciples.
5. The world-famous religions Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism were born in India.
6. Sanskrit is the oldest and mother of all languages worldwide. In the ancient periods, this language is known as angles language.
7. Hindus founded the Marriage system and practised it with noble customs.
8. Hindus first used the concepts of Zero, pi, point, decimal system, astrology and many others.
9. According to Hinduism, parents, teachers and food are considered God.
10. There are Islam and Christian countries all over the world. But Hindu country is not there in the world. Hinduism has been spreading all over the world.
11. Hindus do not wear footwear inside the temples and other holy places, which follow the Hindu religious concepts.
12. Hindus treat the rivers as their mother because rivers are most beneficial to humanity. So the Ganges is the holy river of the Hindu religion people.
13. Kashi is the holiest place for the Hindus. Hindu religious rituals have been practising still now. It is a very ancient city. The city is situated on the bank of the river Ganges. The glory of the Ganges has mentioned in the Hindu religion Puranas. People believe that if you die in Kashmir, you will attain Salvation(Moksham), Which is the principal concept of Hinduism.
14. Indians practised Yoga, followed Ayurveda, and did Vedic Mathematics and Hypnotism in the ancient period. Some decades ago, people thought that these practices were rubbish. Now sci, scientists declare that the scientific following the above theories are accurate and that following them is very helpful to humankind.
15. Hindus do not worship Lord Brahma individually. There is only one temple for Brahma in Pushkar, Rajasthan state.