10 Lines on ‘My Teacher’
A teacher is a guide for the students to lay the path for their bright future. When we are at a very early age, our family members, especially mother plays the role of a teacher. When we join in the school, the teacher only impacts on the students to shape our thoughts in right way. In the colleges, the lecturer shows us the how the society and how to interact with the people. In the Universities, the professor gives us complete knowledge on which we are interested. Only the teacher can play the role of mother, coach, trainer, friend, guide and so.
Here are 10 lines on my teacher which are very close to my heart……
1. The teacher is the person who educates the students on various subjects like science, languages, culture and social studies.
2. Teacher move ideal to the students as well as the society members.
3. The Teacher shapes us how to mingle with the people and respect to the elders.
4. The Teacher works very hard and explains to us where we doing the mistakes. She/He advise to correct the mistakes and made us never happen again.
5. When I was in the disappointed state, my teacher sat beside me and infuse to bring back the courage towards my goal.
6. When I was lonely, she teaches us how to overcome the hurdles in the way of doing efforts and made me the successful person in the life.
7. My favorite teacher is Kusuma Kumari, she teaches me English. My teacher has very talent in the subject and her narration of O. Henry stories made me interested in literature.
8. She seems always very calm and hard-working attitude woman. She also helps me with how to draw the pictures and using the colors in the painting.
9. My teacher is very helpful to complete my homework` and tasks on time.
10. I love teaching profession. I want to become a teacher of my beloved teacher Kusuma Kumari and try my level best to contribute to the education sector.